I had stop blogging for quite some time. The reason is that i spend 10 hours in my office, an hour for exercise and i left about 3 to 4 hours before i go to bed. Yes, i admit i am being lazy lately for writing. As i find no new topic to write, so i rather leave my blog blank rather than writing something which is meaningless.
This is actually a point less writing. I am sharing my new pictures here. I like to put make up, yes, i like it so much. Wearing make up make me feel like " I am so beautiful" and gain me alot of confident. My style? Natural, sort of Korean / Japanese style. Make up but look like not wearing make up. :D Cheater!
I read up CLEO this month and there is an article stating things/style that men doesnt like;
- Lipgloss - they find women looks weird, and they dont like the taste when they kiss you
- Big earrings - They think you are a nutter.
- Alice bands - Trying very hard to look younger.
- Complicated boots - Looks stupid and ugly. (I never wear boots)
- Straightened hair - They prefer you in natural looks
- Obvious make up - They dont mind you to wear make up but not putting mask on your face. "You are not putting oil onto your face, are you?"
- Glitter - Oh please remove those before we get into bed.
Things that men will never wan women to give up:
- Hair removal - armpit is the most important spots, bikini lines still ok.
- Chicken fillets
Me in coconut shell look

My left eye is smaller than the right one.....



At first i felt regret of cutting this fringe, as it irritates my eyes. So i make it shorter and i find this "student" look quite suit my face as i dont intend to keep long hair. I will look like Lion King as i have high volume and thick hair.
Then i decided to keep this style, yes, coconut shell look hehe! It makes me look younger. At least i feel this way.... :P


No comments:
Post a Comment