Things got better when i sit in the bus after 4 hours, may be i already got used to the bus and the icy cold air condition. Whoa... i was nearly freezing there ler. I took off at 9pm and reached SIN at 7am in the next morning.
Initially i was thinking to take flight from PEN to JHB (Johor Bahru). Due to the timing issue, i would be landing in JHB at 2205 and i would need to travel by bus from Senai Airport to SIN at night!! I did a survey if i take a cab i will end up paying more than RM40. So i quit this thought as you guys may know how bad JHB environment is. And i will be traveling alone so that is a big no no to me.
I reached SIN at Beach Rd in 7am next day; and i WALKED all the way from there gone thru Orchir Rd, Middle Rd and then reached Bra Basah Rd - The Fairmont Hotel - formerly known as Raffles The Plaza Hotel. The hotel that i stayed last yr when i had my business trip. Price been arose 20 to 30% due to SIN inflation and taxi is no longer cheap in SIN. So the MRT is very superb crowded everyday.
After taking a nap and fresh shower, we started to walk.
Day 1, Suntec city
The fountain of wealth... yea right the wealth goes to Lee Ka Sing pocket liao!
Noticed the bug couples there??
I guess there were making love ler.... :D
i am the rooster
Next stop, Bugis
Next stop HarbourFront, Vivo city
Ready??
Get set....
Jump!!
It was my biggest mistake that i didnt bring my sunglasses along, eyes couldnt open!!
Getting off from the city to the island
Pahlawan Beach
It was.... SO BLOODY HOT!! See my face expression... not a happy face!
Me and the giant merlion
Getting off from this superb hot island and back to city
We went back to Bugis for dinner, as i know a few places that we can get cheap food :P
Day 2.... the Orchard Rd
I forgot where this place was?? Oh.... yea Singapore land! :P
We were walking along the walkway and heard this street performers shouting there.... and the performance was not bad ler....
Ngee Ann city - so big and a place that will make you realized how poor you are when you go there for window shopping. :D I think i only see designer brands, price range from SGD100 to 500 or more.
Penang couples standing on Singapore land
Always like to jump nia....
No money to buy LV but still can stand in front of the boutique for photo shots
Underpass to the Merlion park from The Fullerton Hotel
Here i am .... 2nd meeting with the merlion
I heard from my buddy saying this Eyes of Singapore been fully booked for the next 6 months liao. SGD 27.5 per pax
The Esplanade
Meeting with my olden buddies in Raffles city; Sze Zeng, me and Yee Long
I feel very happy to see them again.... after so many years.
Very happy to see them again...i knew YL since i was 11 but to be frank we seldom talk to each other until Form 4. We got closer after form 5 until now.
Thye Ven and I again
This is the extreme swing at Clarke Quay SGD40 per ride... you better kill me lah!
Well that was my trip over the weekends and the distance that i walked for these 2 days is longer than the distance that i walk for 2 weeks in Penang.
I took flight off in the Monday morning and reached PEN at 12pm. There goes my weekend, short but occupied and interesting trip. Thanks Thye Ven for everything and special thanks to Sze Zeng for being so kind to send me back to airport. No wonder i labeled you as my best buddy, because you are simply the best among the best!!! :D I hope we can catch up again soon, take care and be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment