We went to Chili's restaurant, I never been there for food before so we decided to give a try. My comment on the food is not impressive at all, service is poor as their staff is trained by NOT SMILING to their customers. So I dont really like there. There is one thing good about Chili's is that, bottomless fruit juice and soft drinks and they give free food and drinks to kids. I didn't know until we looked at the bill. Not too bad at all.
If compare to TGI Friday, food and service is so so much better, I will not revisit to Chili's.
Hotdog bun served with Fries, this item is FREE, thanks to Chili's
Enjoying her food
Yummy fries, her all time favorite
Ee ee and poh poh helping out to pour the tomato sauce
Grilled lamb $29.95 with mashed potato, the potato attracted me more than the lamb. :) May be its the way it cook, too raw for me.
Fish fillet with lime sauce, $26.95 so so .... will not recommend this item
Chicken spagetti $21.95 DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY , totally no go!
Bottomless chips $9.95, ok ok.
Mimi and I
Angel and I
Angel taking photo with me
Here we are again at the sea side
She holding my flower. :)
Nothing much to share, just some photos. :) For those who had wished my happy birthday, big thanks to all of you. I wish everything soon soon lili, no high sev issues, no more weekends call, I hope i can lost 5kgs, and looks 5 yrs younger than my age.
Lastly, big thanks to my Hero Mr Ven for all these, although the food and service SUCKS, but at least he spent time with me and my mom. :)
Good luck to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment