It is just 2 days after the General Election; and I think many of us felt very dissapppointed with Barisan Nasional victory. We all know how dirty this GE was, many open briberies happening and yet no action was taken upon. Well, its not really over for now. Our Opposition leaders still fighting for their rights and I am here morally support this as we all deserve our right for being citizen in this country. Eh... actually I am not going to write long on my political view but to share a bit about my life lately.
As what I posted last month, I am now an expectant mother, today my baby is 22 weeks old. I visit my midwife last week before I flew back to Penang. For the firth time in my life, my Dr. ask me to eat more. Hehehe! Alright let me share more .....
During my 1st month I was weigh 58kg, yes I was already quite big back then, almost like a pig duhhhhh!!! Things were fine until the 7th week and nausea started to attack me. I lost appetite and basically everyday was miserable. I could not eat... basically I didnt feel like eating at all. And the worst part is, I didnt not feel hungry but if I dont eat for a long period of time like more than half a day, gastric attacks me! So ok.... I eat but eat as little as possible. I felt bad all the time, no appetite, whatever goes in are tasteless. I dont like EVERYTHING!!! Due to that, I lost 3 kgs before I hit into my 2nd month pregnancy.
Ok from 58 I am now down to 55kg. I regularly meet my Dr. as usual but I dont really gain much, yes my appetite was never improve until week 17. I was hoping things really get better so that I get to enjoy food again. Yes, it gets better but I still dont eat ALOT like what other says MUST EAT DOUBLE LOR! Eh..... I cant eat much, no double serving here! I still eat, little but high frequency. I could feel hungry at any point of time, and I MUST EAT IMMEDIATELY! Otherwise, I will end up vomit if I had passed the 'emergency request'. So my bag is always filled with oat cookies, snack for my emergency needs.
Slowly coming to week 15. Things get even better but yet I eat like how I used to be. No double-double thingy here. From what I read, I should be gaining 4-5kgs by now, yes I think I do but if you compare the weight from 1st month, I am still below my old weight. I was weigh 56kg.
Then come to week 19, I gained abit more, now I am back to 58kg. So then my Dr. said I should eat more. I was worried that my baby is not growing but Dr. said baby is fine, she is growing but you should be growing a abit more so that you wont lost too much when comes to week 28.
After 3 weeks, I am now in week 22, I am still at 58kg! Eh.... I do eat yea. But at least I know my baby is growing well as my bump is growing. But looking at the scale, the numbers still stay below 60. Seriously I
am still not used to my baby bump. It just dont look like me and I cant stop but touching it all the time, hehe!
I still not wearing any of my maternity dress which I had bought - a bit oversize for me to wear now. I thought I would be growing like a pig so semua kasi L size, now I am abit regret la. My colleague in office said my bump is rather small for 5th month mommy, er... I never pregnant before I dont know how big it should be but as long as Dr. tells me my baby is growing then I should not be worry too much. My face, hands and legs still look like how I used to be, no bouncy bumpy look yet. May be the moment have not come.
Oh yes, Dr. confirmed is a baby gal, no sausage one. :P I should practice to be a happy mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment