It has been a while since my last post. Erm eventually I posted something about my new man but I deleted off as I don’t want others to know so much about him. I must say, it is so great to fall in love again. :D
Alright lets go back to my main purpose here….. another bithy lady ‘s story.
To talk about this bitch I need to the time machine go back to year 2000. Phew….. oh yea now I am there huh!
This lady with the name YY… gosh she is having the same abbreviation as mine??? Ms. S* her name is exactly like your friend, YY oso; repeated character… Erm, this lady, she is one of my course mates last time, I don’t really talk to her as her face rarely smile. As if la…she is so great and pretty. Unlike me hor, smile and laugh out loud always. That’s why guys can be my friends as they had forgotten that I am a FEMALE ler! Alright…fine go back to this YY….
She was very close to SS ( another bitch lady, I will elaborate a little bit later ). They were like twins, you see YY, you see SS. They never separate all the time. Attending class together, going to cafeteria together, going to library together…. SS was a lab assistant and she was so famous in college. Reason is that; she is 斯文,温柔,笑脸盈盈 ( means she is soft, gentle, pleasant looking ). So guys always around her, oh yes, she is quite pretty. This YY ler, always want to stick to SS, and then always manipulate those guys to do her assignments. See la… SS’s admirer all don’t like her. She will be like :“You do for me then I help you to date SS.” Wow…..so low class one! Lazy, c2pid just admit la!
Another thing is she rarely smile, as if la ppl owning her 100K. Face not pretty nvm but you must look cheerful and pleasant ma! Always do the LSLY (烂屎烂样) face, if sit together for lunch, sure cannot digest!
I met her again this afternoon during lunch time, I pretend not seeing her…. And walked away. I over heard she got a boy friend now, well I know I am being so nasty when I talked about bitch; then again I must say GOD BLESS HER BOY FRIEND!
Alright lets go back to my main purpose here….. another bithy lady ‘s story.
To talk about this bitch I need to the time machine go back to year 2000. Phew….. oh yea now I am there huh!
This lady with the name YY… gosh she is having the same abbreviation as mine??? Ms. S* her name is exactly like your friend, YY oso; repeated character… Erm, this lady, she is one of my course mates last time, I don’t really talk to her as her face rarely smile. As if la…she is so great and pretty. Unlike me hor, smile and laugh out loud always. That’s why guys can be my friends as they had forgotten that I am a FEMALE ler! Alright…fine go back to this YY….
She was very close to SS ( another bitch lady, I will elaborate a little bit later ). They were like twins, you see YY, you see SS. They never separate all the time. Attending class together, going to cafeteria together, going to library together…. SS was a lab assistant and she was so famous in college. Reason is that; she is 斯文,温柔,笑脸盈盈 ( means she is soft, gentle, pleasant looking ). So guys always around her, oh yes, she is quite pretty. This YY ler, always want to stick to SS, and then always manipulate those guys to do her assignments. See la… SS’s admirer all don’t like her. She will be like :“You do for me then I help you to date SS.” Wow…..so low class one! Lazy, c2pid just admit la!
Another thing is she rarely smile, as if la ppl owning her 100K. Face not pretty nvm but you must look cheerful and pleasant ma! Always do the LSLY (烂屎烂样) face, if sit together for lunch, sure cannot digest!
I met her again this afternoon during lunch time, I pretend not seeing her…. And walked away. I over heard she got a boy friend now, well I know I am being so nasty when I talked about bitch; then again I must say GOD BLESS HER BOY FRIEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment