Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Olden albums

I happened to discover that i have a lots of olden songs, nah.... is not that old but around 9 to 10 yrs. And some early 90's albums, there are still in good condition. Oh yea those are original albums, i guess when you pay more you deserve the "long-lasting" quality.

I am going to assemble all these olden albums into my car. As i rarely listen to them when i am at home. I love the Lighthouse family, Steve wonder,The sting, Lionel richie, Stephen bishop, Starship, Simply red, Paperboy.... etc. I must say i was so much influenced by my sister. Ppl like me, i mean at my age dont really know all these artists and who care who is famous at the early 90's? I was only a 10 yr old gal, how could i know all that?

Right, my sis was a 18 yr-old back to those days. I listen and i turned into her when i grow up. And i started to ask her to get those albums for me; and now we are having common taste in music. Good thing as i can get "free" albums, she buys, i burn into my copy. Wahaha! We (me, my sis and my bro) used to have more than 400 original casettes but now all those is being stored in a box and well kept in my room. I should have thrown all those but i cant as there are my collection for more than 10 yrs.

No comments: