Wednesday, October 18, 2006

All about face

I have been using She Uemura oil cleanser since last year. My sis bought it for me as my birthday present. A giant bottle of 450ml; market price $240. I used it since Dec and now is finishing. I like the effort of the oil on removing debris and dirt from my face.



Then again I don’t encourage to be used for removing mascara. Therefore, I never use water proof mascara, I highly recommend product from Clinique – High Impact Mascara $65



It works well on extending your eye lashes, and the goodness of this product is that, very easy to remove. Just wash with water, you need not a makeup remover to remove it. Isn’t it sounds too cool??

Yea, I also bought this PHA4 cleanser from Neostrata. $ 69 I cant get the 100ml picture, this is 200ml bottle.



I wanted to try this brand quite a while ago but since I got my Shu Uemura oil cleanser so I decided to finish the entire bottle before I buy. I will update the result after 2 weeks. Just started to use it for 3 days and I like the texture, oh well the best thing is …. My skin welcomes this product. If it works well on my pimples, I will add on with PHA8 Smoothing cream.

PHA = Poly Hydroxy Acid, PHA8 means 8% of PHA acid.

I cant elaborate much as I don’t really know what is this, as far as I know it is an extended version of AHA = Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Scientifically proof as a good anti oxidant, benefit on skin hydrating, wounds recovery, anti aging and non skin irritating. I must say this brand is prescribed for problematic skin. If you have healthy skin, please don’t put acid on your face…. Sounds scary!

My skin is unstable, it glows and dulls. I appreciate when it glows, and I know when it will be dull. I had noticed my 28 cycle, from day 1 to 14 my skin glows, day15 to 28, my skin dull. For female, they will know what the day’s means. For guys, simple, period cycle you no need to understand in details! I hope this PHA will benefit my skin as what it claims.

No comments: