I must say, the no. of blogs that I entered had been reduced. The reason behind is I rarely online at home; I only make my time to surf internet when I am at work. After work, I either go out with my boy fren, send my mom to hospital for physiotherapy, join my frens for hiking (stop for so long as I am so bloody bz and cant make it lately) and lastly I join my colleagues for bowling or karaok session once a week. As you guys and gals can see, my weekday schedule is so... so... so... occupied and tight.
I only enjoy my off day during weekends or public holiday. Then again, when comes to weekends I have my permanent appointment as well. Saturday will be my dating day. Then Sunday would be my mother’s day.
I would like to share a bit about my work here. No worry, none of my colleagues know about my blog. If so, I don’t really care as I don’t critic any of them here. There is a new hire- gal joined my team this Monday; a fresh graduate from UTAR. I just trim my hair shorter, in fact I find the hair is too short for me la, no choice la, need to keep it longer then. I also went for a color dye + high light + treatment last weekends. I spent 125 for all that, I find the price is ok as it actually include everything (Dye + highlight + treatment = 100) + hair cut 25 = 125.
Oh well, go back to my work huh! Ok since the gal is new, and she is fresh from school ler. So I need to teach her from scratch, means A to Z! I am the trainer in this case, as I learnt the technical stuffs from my “see foo” (means master) previously in 1 week. And now I got to transfer everything to this new gal.
I was working with other company before I come here, and I am familiar with VMS commands so i definitely learn faster than a fresh graduate. Right now I spent most of my time with her, I talked a lot and I must say I really talked a lot lor! At the same time, this week I have so many test cases to perform, new project is started, my team lead start to load me with new things everyday. Wow….wa wa wa!!! Also next week we have a conference with Sg’s developers, although I will leave to my team lead to do the talking; now she asked me to train the new gal on the CVS (Concurrent Version System). OMG! My action items becoming more and more and all still unsolved!
See? That is the reason why my blog been reduced, too many activities huh! Then again means my life is always occupied, no lonely days! :D
I only enjoy my off day during weekends or public holiday. Then again, when comes to weekends I have my permanent appointment as well. Saturday will be my dating day. Then Sunday would be my mother’s day.
I would like to share a bit about my work here. No worry, none of my colleagues know about my blog. If so, I don’t really care as I don’t critic any of them here. There is a new hire- gal joined my team this Monday; a fresh graduate from UTAR. I just trim my hair shorter, in fact I find the hair is too short for me la, no choice la, need to keep it longer then. I also went for a color dye + high light + treatment last weekends. I spent 125 for all that, I find the price is ok as it actually include everything (Dye + highlight + treatment = 100) + hair cut 25 = 125.
Oh well, go back to my work huh! Ok since the gal is new, and she is fresh from school ler. So I need to teach her from scratch, means A to Z! I am the trainer in this case, as I learnt the technical stuffs from my “see foo” (means master) previously in 1 week. And now I got to transfer everything to this new gal.
I was working with other company before I come here, and I am familiar with VMS commands so i definitely learn faster than a fresh graduate. Right now I spent most of my time with her, I talked a lot and I must say I really talked a lot lor! At the same time, this week I have so many test cases to perform, new project is started, my team lead start to load me with new things everyday. Wow….wa wa wa!!! Also next week we have a conference with Sg’s developers, although I will leave to my team lead to do the talking; now she asked me to train the new gal on the CVS (Concurrent Version System). OMG! My action items becoming more and more and all still unsolved!
See? That is the reason why my blog been reduced, too many activities huh! Then again means my life is always occupied, no lonely days! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment