Friday, October 12, 2007

Make over day 135

Here i am again to show you guys and gals some of those photos of my new home. Yea, its not very grand but i am quite happy with my new place. I like the shade of my wardrobe and the simple concept.

This couple is in my room now


Here let me show you my old home first. The place we stayed for the past 10 yrs. This is the living hall



My room


This is the spot where i used to sit for internet surfing


My mom's room


The store corner


Ahem.... here comes my new home. This is my room lo


My desk


Book rack



Magazine rack from Jusco $12.90 for 2


My mom's room, she is not like me hehe, her room is messy a little. I shall help her out tomorrow to arrange and hide unwanted stuffs



The guest room also known as store area haha!


The hall lo



The praying set



The dining area


Kitchen, still messy we need time to tidy up though






I like my new home very much la.

No comments: