Here we go, the Ipoh Tambun one day special for Amdeers IT only but outsider acceptable trip. Muahaha, how on earth i write it this way ler?? Thanks to our joker - Lawrence also known as Durex King + Aeroplane King = Duplane King.
We departed from Penang early in the morning at 750am. I snap this while sitting in the car. I like these shots, look nice lo



Halfway to Ipoh, snap these along the highway






Having our breakfast - Dim Sum



Game starts, started to feel excited when we reached there.

Here we go, preparing ourself for wet games

This one look nice too, we were so bloody 'high' ler

Muahaha, hot spring pool... making lotsa jokes and fun over there.

5 heroes preparing for their one day special diving perfomance

Mouth opened so bloody big and they were showing off their drumsticks... :D



Another shots

heroines jumping off from the stage

Pirates ship?? You guys will never know how funny our people is! We were shouting all the way until the people down



Acting cute again lo

I was so bloody tired after wet games, so we decided to rest while the rest of the team whose still energetic to continue their water games



Going home... oh not going home but going for our dinner. We were so hungry already!

I look extremely tired with severe swollen eyes


Thanks yo all of you for making this trip so wonderful. I like going out with all of you, we shall have another trip months after. Hiak hiak hiak!! Ops! Not only Amdeers, outsiders are acceptable, even you are from Intel. :P
We departed from Penang early in the morning at 750am. I snap this while sitting in the car. I like these shots, look nice lo
Halfway to Ipoh, snap these along the highway
Having our breakfast - Dim Sum
Game starts, started to feel excited when we reached there.
Here we go, preparing ourself for wet games
This one look nice too, we were so bloody 'high' ler
Muahaha, hot spring pool... making lotsa jokes and fun over there.
5 heroes preparing for their one day special diving perfomance
Mouth opened so bloody big and they were showing off their drumsticks... :D
Another shots
heroines jumping off from the stage
Pirates ship?? You guys will never know how funny our people is! We were shouting all the way until the people down
Acting cute again lo
I was so bloody tired after wet games, so we decided to rest while the rest of the team whose still energetic to continue their water games
Going home... oh not going home but going for our dinner. We were so hungry already!
I look extremely tired with severe swollen eyes
Thanks yo all of you for making this trip so wonderful. I like going out with all of you, we shall have another trip months after. Hiak hiak hiak!! Ops! Not only Amdeers, outsiders are acceptable, even you are from Intel. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment