I had recently started to fell in love with lounge again....
Here is my list;
1) Just breathe by telepopmusik
2) Here I Am (Kaskade Radio Edit) by David Morales
3) Crazy by Alanis Morissette
4) Everything (CD Edit) by Alanis Morissette
5) Stay Around by Milk & Sugar
6) This Dream by Kaskade
7) Shinning Star by Get Far
8) Man In The Mirror by Hed Kandi
9) Flying Away (T&F vs Moltosugo by MOONY
10) Give It To Me Harder by Dj Caffeine (Techno)
11) orgazmo by DJ Pavo & dj zany (Techno)
12) Smile by Telepopmusik
13) Mathematics by Telepopmusik
Their albums list; can search some from http://www.mp3nova.org/
1) Chill out Sessions Vol.6
2) Angel of Milk
3) Spirit of India
4) Genetic World
5) Dance factory level Vol.2
I really love Telepopmusik.... here is my favorite track from them:
I will load more when i have gathered the full list ... lets lounge kudos!
No comments:
Post a Comment