Saturday, January 19, 2008

My old and new collection

I started to fell in love to one piece dress many months ago, especially after reading Japanese magazines. Whoa.... i cant resist my desire to own few.

I had captured some of my old and new dresses here, then only i realized i have so many dresses in my wardrobe. :P Then again women never say their clothes too many even they already have many... yea yea thats me. I am not a shopping freak but just shop occasionally. And most of the time i will buy those 50 to 70% offer stuffs.

My very old denim skirt, been wearing it since 2000 and price unknown; looks new still as i seldom wear it. Look nice with sleeveless shirts or collar polo tee.


New item from POTS, typical CNY color huh, bought at $23.97 ($79.90 with 70% off). This one can make your body look 1 size smaller.


New item from Nichii Queensbay, i am now a Nichii fans yea. I like their dresses. This is A line pokka dots dress, $59.90. A line always make you looks slimmer, thats why deep V and A line is my first choice when buying dress.


Deep V line


3 months old item, from Nichii $47.92 ($59.90 with 20% off )


Deep V line again, this one very deep, i usually add on cardigan if i wear to work. Low cleavage line is 'not' permitted in office. I dont want to attract too much attention at work. :P


Mosaic pattern dress from Nichii $53.91 ($59.90 with 10% off) 4 months old item


V line again, yea i like to show my cleavage lo, but this one not so low just moderate.


Purple dress $42 from Tesco, 1 month old. The V is very V.... haha, very deep and showing off your bust very well. And this dress enhance my curve very well, S shape body.


Beige dress from East India, $44.95 ($89.90 with 50% off). This one quite old, >5 yrs in my wardrobe. Not much curvy cutting but normal straight cut dress. Cardigan is needed to enhance your waist line.


Denim dress, price unknown. A very old dress, believe me its old and been wearing it for since 2000. The looks not as old as its actual 'age'. Well maintained by me.


Find it too old and want to add something on?? Sure, short or shirt cardigans is my choice.


I cant remember when did i buy this, i got it from Parkson at $74.95 ($149.90 with 50% off). I believed it is at least >3 yrs old. Wearing this definitely show off your curve, nice cutting.


I like the beads on the straps


Too fancy in office?? Add a short cardigan to make it look more OL


White dress, this one i can remember very well because i bought it for my sister wedding in DEC 2003. From MNA (formerly known as MINNA) at $49.95 ($99.90 with 50% off)


It is quite big because i was chubbier back then. And the cutting is very straight so looks not so nice if i wear it alone. I added short shirt to make it look casual.


My very old denim skirt, bought it from Chowrasta market in year 2004, price about $70 or 80 cant remember. Still look brand new because i really well maintained all my dresses


Dewy like dress from G2000, price unknown as this was given by my sister. I think it is at least >8 yrs old


And still looks new... :P


Green linen dress, price unknown and i think this one pretty old too. Given by my sister


I usually add a cardigan on top


Green satin dress, very old >8 yrs old. Price unknown as this was given by my sister many yrs ago.


Large pokka dots pencil dress, price unknown, bought from Parkson by my sister


V line


Red pencil dress


Deep V


Black dress, very old item more than 8 yrs old definitely


Pink Cheongsam, price unknown (i think its >$120) given by my sister. Ahem in order to wear this, i need to reduce my size from L to S. I am now M size, need to work harder still!!




Tube dress in black, definitely >5 yrs old. Price unknown given by my sister. This is A line dress, if you are not so curvy this is your best choice to show off your butt. :P


Here comes my Hard Rock tees collection. Ahem so called collection la, i just started to collect since last year.

New item from Canada Niagara Falls $113



New items from Hong Kong, $70 the cheapest tees among all



3 months old tee from Sydney. Sydney HR cafe is closing down you wont be getting this anymore. Price $105



San Francisco tee, price unknown, estimated range from $95 to 110



Japan Tokyo $90


San Antonio $96


This item is very old, HR blouse from Dubai, my sister gave me many yrs ago.



Ahem, this one was my first HR tee. Given by my sister many years ago. I cant remember when was that but i can tell you this is >10 yrs old shirt. OF course it looks old but the material still stretchable and not as old as its actual 'age'.



Coming up one from HR Berlin Germany in 2 months time. I cant wait for that ..... anyone traveling to Europe, let me know. I am freaking crazy for these tees. Gai la......spend alot!

No comments: