Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Next stop ..... LONDON

After so many years of preparation, after spending 44b RMB, the Olympic is now ended.









Olympic flag hand over ceremony


The London 2012 introduction


The next stop will be in London


Overall, I dont really get impressed by the closing ceremony performance but then they are good enough. I am happy that China won the overall champion this round. Many rumours from US team saying Chinese team is under age and not eligible for the games/competition.
Well, whatever it is, American just cant accept the fact that they lost the match this time, I would say it again, grow up American.

The issue came out just because they lost to chinese team for the Women Gymnastic team competition. If they won the gold medal, none of these issues will come out. Regardless the chinese gals is above or below 16, they just did it great and they won with higer score. If they are under age, then the American team should ask themselves why would they lost to the little gals! Grow up please.


Does Chinese team deserves gold?


Is China Cheating??


Another proof of an EGO AMERICAN....

No comments: