王峰 秦凯 The new born olympic 3M Sync diving champion, won the medal with flying colors where their scored >20 than the silver medalist from Russia.
The new born olympic women gymnastic team competition gold medal for China.
From left to right - 邓琳琳 杨伊琳 李珊珊 江钰源 何可欣 程菲
The men gymnastic team competition, China sent out their world champions this time and their performance was so outstanding.
The world champion pairs - 3m sync diving 郭晶晶 吴敏霞
Here are some of my favourite events and I watched these programmes very closely. When I know China fighting for the gold medal, I will never want to miss any of these events. They just did very great and they deserved the victory.
They won 4 gold medals from diving event, let watch whether China able to grab all 8
They won 2 gold medals from arstistic gymnastic, another 12 awaiting forthese gymnasts to grab. Like I said, way to go China, the world is watching.






















No comments:
Post a Comment