Friday, December 26, 2008

2008 is over soon.

The year of 2008 is going to over soon.



Let's recap what I had done in up until 2008.

  1. I went to China Yunnan with my mom
  2. I flew to Singapore for business trip
  3. I stayed in 5 stars hotel in Singapore
  4. I went to Sentosa Island in Singapore
  5. I joined a singing competition (I din not win but made to Final round)
  6. I met him
  7. I started a new relationship
  8. I moved to my new house
  9. I watched Motor GP show in Sepang
  10. I reached the peak of Gunung Irau
  11. I reached the peak of Gunung Jerai
  12. I joined the crowd in DAP leaders speech for 4 hrs (no seat, standing in the field)
  13. I went for election
  14. I stepped my leg at Gunung Kinabalu
  15. I quit my job
  16. I joined new company
  17. I quit again
  18. I did not work for 1 month (first time since I graduate in 2003)
  19. I joined new company AGAIN :P
  20. Waiting for the company to tell me "you no need to come to work tmr onwards." (kidding)

The new year appearred to be not a good start but anyway, life still go on. And wishing everyone have a great year in 2009.

No comments: