Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Singing session again

It was so long after the last karaokie session in red box. Here we went to the new AmpSquare located in Sunway Carnival Mall in Seberang Jaya last Saturday.

Here are my personal comment:
Environment - Good
Sound systems - Damm good
Mic quality - So damn good
Price - No good
Service - Friendly and consider good
Food - So damn sucks

YK was eating the tibbits which cost $8 per bowl!! The price for happy hour per person is stated as $16++ exclusive of tibbits and fruits charges. Tibbits min $8 shared by 1 or 2 persons; or 3 persons must buy 2 bowls. Not only that, you must also pay for the fruits that you never order as it is a compulsory items for you to sing in the room.

Means $16 + 4 (tibbits) + 5 (fruits) = 25 per person (assuming you only have 2 persons singing in the room. I felt like being cheated if its all in $25 just state 25 lah stupid!!! I wont go again! But then again I am not sure when this karaokie will be closed as when we were there on Saturday, I think we were the only group or the only room open for singing!! So wasted as the karaokie was quite huge where it consists of >35 rooms. So I am not sure whether the business can continue for long term... Time will tell.



Khim and me - I am so extremely FAT !!!!


Wansie and her boy - KC (if i am right.... :P)


The gals in the house called themselves as SKY - Sie, Khim and Ying


Wansie singing


Khim and I again


Me and the boy band... hehe (CW and Den)




分手吧!我们分手吧!!! This was what she is singing!!!




I created a comparative photos comparing what had changed since 2006. Looks funny!!

This is me ...

This is Wansie ...

This is Khim ...

Overall, I was happy for the hang out and I think we should maintain this momentum. I dont like those people who has boy/gal fren then forget about their friends totally. I truly thinks that friendship is important and dont put 100% focus on your new partner. Its ok to do that for the first 3 months but you must know how to balance your life. And maintaining your own social cycles is very important too.

I reckon you guys and hope we can continue to hang out again. Of course, no more Amp Square yea!! Red box i dont mind.

No comments: