Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What to cook?

Its Tue now and I am thinking what to cook over the weekends. I am thinking to boil chicken soup, not the Campbell cream of chicken kind but the chinese herbs chicken soup. There is a great person in our family who is very well versed in all kinds of soup and thats my mommy.

I like drinking my mom's soup and that made me being particular when I eating out. I know thats bad but cant help it because I just find my family can just cook better than them. Well, I alws love mommy's chicken soup. I dont eat the chicken because after hours boiling in the soup, the meats are tasteless liao.... but the soup is just so so nice!!!

If I am going to do this on Sat, I would have to get some chicken bones, the herbs from the chinese shop. Soup is the one thing that I never done before, so I am going to try it for the first time this Sat. I will then shared some photos when my end product is launched. :) Hehe.

Remarks: No house cleaning during weekdays because I am too busy blogging. :P

No comments: