I was struggling for few days before I decided to trim my hair. I always upset with my hair because its not fully straight, and if you asked me, I will not go for curly hair as it requires alot of maintenance to maintain the hair look and also LAZY gal should not go for it.
Thats why I always appear in normal look. I stopped to dye my hair for years and I am very happy with this sleek and black looking now. Then again when seeing other gals changing their hair style I am kind of envy them. I envy because they have the guts to change the hair. Sometimes changing to a new look doesnt means it will be prettier. SHshhshs....
So for people like me, I rarely walk into hair saloon after I my hair grow longer. I started to keep my hair since July 2008, the reason why I remember this date because I left my ex company at that time and I stopped cutting my hair since then. Time flies and now its 1.5 yrs after I decided to keep long hair.
I started to feel boring with my hair and I started to cut fridge, trying very hard to make myself look younger. And now I trimmed it shorter and keep it at 1 straight line length. Its like you draw a ling with ruler. And now my hair is no longer LONG but medium length. Yes, I was pretty upset that my hair got shorter but I am quite happy with the new look. :D
Medium length hair can be femimine too. Hehe!

Side view


Happy face!

Thats why I always appear in normal look. I stopped to dye my hair for years and I am very happy with this sleek and black looking now. Then again when seeing other gals changing their hair style I am kind of envy them. I envy because they have the guts to change the hair. Sometimes changing to a new look doesnt means it will be prettier. SHshhshs....
So for people like me, I rarely walk into hair saloon after I my hair grow longer. I started to keep my hair since July 2008, the reason why I remember this date because I left my ex company at that time and I stopped cutting my hair since then. Time flies and now its 1.5 yrs after I decided to keep long hair.
I started to feel boring with my hair and I started to cut fridge, trying very hard to make myself look younger. And now I trimmed it shorter and keep it at 1 straight line length. Its like you draw a ling with ruler. And now my hair is no longer LONG but medium length. Yes, I was pretty upset that my hair got shorter but I am quite happy with the new look. :D
Medium length hair can be femimine too. Hehe!
Side view
Happy face!
No comments:
Post a Comment