Sunday, February 21, 2010

Himalaya fever

I came across with Himalaya products and started to love them. There are gentle and not making my skin angry like Loreal Products. Price range is very affordable, here are my list of items that current in use by me.

After using different brands of 'expensive' stuffs, I started to feel there are all the same. If you have great skin, you will have great skin. :) I was not born with great skin, I always have this irritating white heads problem all over my face. The problem solved after I start to use this Miracle Products

I started to know about Himalaya when I start to use this Gentle Apricot Scrub. This thing made my skin feels so happy. I love the feeling of supple and smooth after washing my face.
This can get from any pharmacies at $25.90


My skin food cleanser is finished and I gave this item a try, Gentle Face Wash Cream, this is for dry skin users. I bought this at $25.90


Nourishing Skin Cream. This was bought few weeks back from Gurney Plaza, Himalaya stores at the basement. Price is also $25.90.


Acne and Pimple cream, I did not purchase this but I was given it as a free gift. I applied when I have pimple and this item works wonder to dry them up over night.


Foot Care Cream. This was never been purchased but also given as a free gift. So far I am quite happy with the oiliness so that my crack heels can heal fast.


Revitalizing night cream, I am thinking to try this after a while, since my face is so damn dry and flaky. I am so like snake, skin peeling off every year end.


This will be my list for now and skin food range will be stopped for now. :) I still in love with SkinFood bb cream, I just bought this Cactus BB cream last week at $89.90. The reason for the switch as the other type of bb cream I was using was not hydrating enough and not so moisturizing. Hope this can help and me skin happier then.


Previously using this for 2 yrs. Aloe Sun BB cream $54.90

No comments: