Saturday, April 17, 2010

My first Mizuno

I was looking for a pairs of shoes as the one I am wearing is not doing a good job protecting my legs. So I need something more advanced, but not very advanced due to budget constraint. A normal shoes from brands like Adidas, Reebok, Nike cost 179 to 259, depending the model of the shoe and their so called 'technology'.

I was wearing Nike all the times and not really into this brand anymore as the quality of the shoes is getting bad although their shoes always looks cool and very 'Yeng'!! Well, I need something good to my legs, comfortable, light weight and good gripping. The reason is I will be wearing this in my gym studio. A shoe with bad gripping will make me fall!!

I never buy Mizuno before as I think their design is not so cool, haha! Then again, I bought this as I like the white + pink shade. If they have all white it will be even better. This one cost me $189. This is a running shoes design and it is really very light in weight. It comes with "VS-1" - Claimed to be a Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in the heel and forefoot.

The shoe adopting the original wide design which is adjusted to the foot of the woman. Actualizing comfortable wearing feeling without wastefulness.




The outer sole comes with 'X10' - The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.




Happy legs in the gym, happy Mizuno owner.

No comments: