My first date with Dragon - i, haha. Very the Sua pa lo, opened for years in Queensbay Mall but I never step in for dining. So we decided to try the famous stuffs in this restaurant. The environment is vy nice but we were disturbed by the singing performance at the central court stage as the 'noise' was loud and spoilt my dining mood a little bit. Then again, thanks to my company and we still had a good chat.
The ISO certified anti bacteria wet tissue. :)

The opening snack

Famous item, tasted really nice. $9

Pork rib Ramen $16

Quite like the soup, cheng cheng ngam me.

Braised chicken $1 (half chicken) this is their promo item for now

Fried carrot with Xo sauce $12

Seafood Fried Ramen $16

Forgot what is this, sort of ice blended dessert... :P

Seafood chowder $16 NO GO, I taste sweet corn and nothing else.

2 happy faces, Wansie and BoonHo

My happy face

Me and the bride to be WanSie, I am looking forward for her wedding one month from now.

BH self portrait, who said his hair not nice?

Me without the flash

Me and BH

Overall the food is okok for me. I still prefer Canton - i. May be HongKie taste still my favorite. Thanks to BoonHo and Wansie for having the night out with me.
The ISO certified anti bacteria wet tissue. :)
The opening snack
Famous item, tasted really nice. $9
Pork rib Ramen $16
Quite like the soup, cheng cheng ngam me.
Braised chicken $1 (half chicken) this is their promo item for now
Fried carrot with Xo sauce $12
Seafood Fried Ramen $16
Forgot what is this, sort of ice blended dessert... :P
Seafood chowder $16 NO GO, I taste sweet corn and nothing else.
2 happy faces, Wansie and BoonHo
My happy face
Me and the bride to be WanSie, I am looking forward for her wedding one month from now.
BH self portrait, who said his hair not nice?
Me without the flash
Me and BH
Overall the food is okok for me. I still prefer Canton - i. May be HongKie taste still my favorite. Thanks to BoonHo and Wansie for having the night out with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment