Sunday, May 30, 2010

Colors trend

I know I am very outdated, color contact lens appeared in market for years but I never have the guts to try them. And now I decided to make some changes of myself. I bought myself 2 pairs of color lens in 2 different shades.

As recommended by my friend, GEO lens looks more oriental than FreshkKon. Meaning it looks natural and will not be too fake. Below are the samples showing from their website:

FreshKon Contact Lens





I bought from Gurney Plaza and below are the samples from their website Geo Medical Magic Color Lens

This is the original eye


Hover over your desired color and the eye will changed to the new color.



Olive 2 tone color lens


My eyes before and after wearing. I still feel it looks very 'real' in my eyes as I was born with Brown pupil. The only different is it look bigger after wearing the lens. The different skin color was due to the lighting while taking the photo.


I also bought the protein removal tablets for my lens for weekly cleansing purpose. I was told to do this many yrs ago but my ignorance stopped me from doing it. And the result? I often attacked by swollen eyes and sensitive to lights. Now I decided to put my glasses at home as many told I don look good wearing them as its too thick on me. Ok lo, so I bought this new color lens and make myself prettier. :P

No comments: