Monday, May 03, 2010

Its time to relax

I got a khang thao voucher from my company and I went to try in this Saloon. The first thing I tried was face lifting treatment. This is no ordinary facial treatment where you will be experiencing white/blackheads extractions, mask and some massages.

This is purely massage on your face and I really LOVE it!! The reason why it makes me fel so good is that the beautician actually attacking all the acupuncture points on your face, in mandarin we called it 穴道. And I can really fall asleep while doing that FREE treatment.

Once I came out, I immediately ask for next appointment before knowing the price. And the walk in price for this treatment is 120, but if you take up 10 times, you paid only 499. So without any other further questions, I took the package.

If you ask about the benefit of this, actually I also not so familiar but what I know is I really something like that to detress myself. It helps on anti aging, skin firming and also relaxing. And when you are relax, you will just look glow!











Then I went again for 2nd FREE body massage and same thing, I fell in love with them too. I paid another 399 for 10 times body massage (10 choices of massage/treatment) + 10 x SPA. Hehe, I never sign any package before and this is my first time. The reason is simple, the price is cheap to me. If the treatment is 120 x 10, then sorry, no 2nd visit. :P And the package for no expiry date and its flexible if I want to bring my friends/family to enjoy.

Overall I really like their service and the way they touch me. The environment is so dim and cozy. They also prepare towel for you to shower if you want to shower before doing any treatment. Quite a good idea for me, when you do body massage, you just need to completely relax.

The contact details as below:
E-GATE (HQ) :
1-02-01 & 33, 1st Floor E-gate, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2, 11700 Gelugor, Penang.

Tel: +604-660 6868 / +604-660 6866

No comments: