Thursday, July 15, 2010

The wonder of Shirota

Most gals has constipation problem, I am one of them. I tried many methods and did not seems to find one that works for me consistently.

First I bought the Cosway Fibre Plus. It worked for me for a while; i forgot for how long but definitely less than 1 month. It stopped working after that.



Then I drank honey every morning and yes, it worked for me for a while too. Then again, it was not happen in the long period of time.

Then I tried Vitagen together with my niece/nephew but it does not really effective and make me pu pu all the time.



Then a family friend of us worked with yakult and of course he was hard selling Yakult to us very hardly. Haha! And we get to drink for free most of the time. And to my surprise, this thing suit my stomach. ( I guess ) I hope I got the right product to make me pu pu at least once a day. So far its happening once to twice a day and I am happy now.



Yakult power.... according to them, Shirota strain is scientifically proven to be among the strongest strains of beneficial bacteria, and has been shown to benefit human health. I dont know how true is that but it works for me so I believe in them.

Happy pupu everyone .... ehheheh!

No comments: