Mom is away again and as usual, I should have do the cleaning at least twice or more (I used to do that) but but but...............I just not in the mood of doing it. I am so lazy now!!! Crap!!! I just cleaned this afternoon, otherwise the house like wan to grow insects liao!!! I feel so bad.
This morning I washed clothes, cleansed all the dishes in the kitchen (that I strayed there since morning breakfast). Swept the floor, you will never know how much lizards shits that I collected and the hair, and the dust!! And the dining table filled with old newspapers, flyers and magazines, the living hall is not tidy, the cushions are scattered every where, a complete mess at home!!
Wo... I had lost the momentum. I need to gain it back.
Next week onwards, I am going to sweep at least 2 times or more. And mopping will be done tmr and that will remain once a week. Clothes cleaning should done every 3 to 4 days unless I never change clothes lo. After sweeping floor and change new bedsheet, the comforter is in the machine ans ready to wash first thing tmr morning. I felt so much better now. Stay in the clean house make me feel good.
This morning I washed clothes, cleansed all the dishes in the kitchen (that I strayed there since morning breakfast). Swept the floor, you will never know how much lizards shits that I collected and the hair, and the dust!! And the dining table filled with old newspapers, flyers and magazines, the living hall is not tidy, the cushions are scattered every where, a complete mess at home!!
Wo... I had lost the momentum. I need to gain it back.
Next week onwards, I am going to sweep at least 2 times or more. And mopping will be done tmr and that will remain once a week. Clothes cleaning should done every 3 to 4 days unless I never change clothes lo. After sweeping floor and change new bedsheet, the comforter is in the machine ans ready to wash first thing tmr morning. I felt so much better now. Stay in the clean house make me feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment