I was reading my older blogs and was really missed the old time that I had with my buddies. The time when we hike together, the time when we travel together and the time when we have lunch, have camping, Karaokie sessions. Wow... I missed all of them.
The sad thing is we dont seems keep in touch with all of our ex colleagues when we moved on. Yes, that is very true. Even if you do, out of 10 persons, how many of them you will call for coffee chit chat session? The answer is obvious, not all but only a few. And most of my close friends shifted to Southern area and I dont think they will come back to Penang unless they have no other better choice.
I am really in withdrawal mode right now and the feeling of meeting my old time buddies is so strong now. When I said my buddy he/she is really a buddy where you can call them for help when you need them. And they will help you with no 2nd words.
I miss you all!! so much so much !!!! (crying icon) but without tears. :P
The sad thing is we dont seems keep in touch with all of our ex colleagues when we moved on. Yes, that is very true. Even if you do, out of 10 persons, how many of them you will call for coffee chit chat session? The answer is obvious, not all but only a few. And most of my close friends shifted to Southern area and I dont think they will come back to Penang unless they have no other better choice.
I am really in withdrawal mode right now and the feeling of meeting my old time buddies is so strong now. When I said my buddy he/she is really a buddy where you can call them for help when you need them. And they will help you with no 2nd words.
I miss you all!! so much so much !!!! (crying icon) but without tears. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment