This is splash paint look, the texture of the bedsheet is very nice. I feel very smooth and comfortable. That is the reason why I never miss shopping in IKEA to get their bedsheet collection.
No doubt the price is a little pricey. For the quilt cover set with 2 pillow cases, it cost me $59. And this is excluding the bedsheet linen $29. Not to forget the quilt as well. The price is depends how good you want it to be. Normal one will cost $59 to 89, if you want a better one get from AKEMI, price >$100 but I believe when you pay more, you get better enjoyment.



These are some colors I wish to add to my room. Since my wardrobe color is in beige, i prefer to contra my room with multi color rather than the boring warm beige bedsheet - I already bought 3 to 4 sets of them when I moved in to 3 yrs ago. Will get it in few months time ... :P I always happy with IKEA.
No comments:
Post a Comment