Friday, December 10, 2010

Everything new

Yea, as my blog title, i am in a completely new environment. New job, new boss, new office, new colleagues, new friends, new room, new home! Except still driving my 7 yrs old car!!

After almost 1 month working here, i am quite happy now and feel comfortable with my lifestyle right now. Dont get me wrong, i dont get to shopping , clubbing or hanging around on every weekends. I am feeling good here as I am staying with my siblings, and get to see our angels - Erica and Ayden every day and night.

Weekdays, everyone works, the kids go to school, and at night everyone back. I play Wii with the kids, or facebook games with her. As we have 4 laptops at home now, we can play the same games together at the same time.

Weekends? Me and my siblings will go for late night show, dinner get together and sometimes karaokie sessions. Staying in Puchong is not a bad idea as it really very convenient place to stay. Many said jam la, gotta pay toll la. Hello.... in KL which place no jam, no toll eh? If dont want jam /pay toll stay kampung lo. What i mean convenient is that, i can access to department stores at merely 5km away from our home, Giant, Jusco, Tesco is just 3 km away. IOI mall consistings of cinema, Mango outlets (that is very important!!!) Outlets means they selling those off shelf stuffs with lower prices. Me and sis alws get there to shop, dresses are below 100. (attracted? :P)

Shopping? Sunway Pyramid 5km away, normally 1 day i just get to shop at 1 zone, i mean really shop, boutique like Forever 21 - 70% (Attracted? :P) , The cottons - 2 dresses at $75, 2 blouses at $69. Not too bad ma. Shopping in KL is cheaper than Penang lo. Then again, we dont go every week la, you know even its near our home but its tired to trap in the jam and driving round and round to look for parking lot!!!!!!!! I can reach Sunway in 20 mins or less, but get a parking can spend me >30 mins!!! Can you imagine?

Hiking? Oh yea that is still on the way as i found some kaki here from my office. I am still waiting for the invitation to hike together with them. Looking fwd for that!! So after so much crap, my conclusion is moving to work in KL is not a bad thing for me now. I felt a little confused and nervous at the 1st 2 weeks here, i had some bad dreams and not sleeping well at night. But thats over and I am feeling comfortable and completely alright now.

To my Penang friends, I still miss you all and will come back to see you guys as often as i can. Good luck!

4 comments:

cariso said...

Share your shopping items oi!

Sakemi said...

will share, no take photo yet!!

Shar@n said...

oh no, I miss KL shopping mall ALOT ALOT ALOT...

Sakemi said...

You can come in the mega sales seasons,stay at my place. :P