I purposely drive back to Penang for xmas party invitation. At the same time I also invited some of my friends to join along. What upset me is that the one who invited did not make it to the date as he was engaged in an urgent issue. Ok la, work related no choice. But our night out still ON.
Thanks to all who joined me this night and I really had alot of fun with you all. This Xmas is abit different for me I but I think I had my good times in Penang. After this clubbing session I realized one thing!! I am no longer a party queen!!! Previously I can dance till dawn but now?? I start to stand there and see people shaking their backside after 130am. And the after clubbing effect is so bad!! Haha, I lost appetite for whole day and felt abit hin hin too. So hor.... clubbing, only once a while enough!!! Me getting older liao, bo lat liao!
Sharon and me

Me and Win Yeow

Sharon and Nicholas

Hero and pretties



Me with Xmas hat acting cute ...


Another act cute pose


Ex colleague Nicholas and me

My hang out buddy Jih Hoay

Win Yeow and the gals

Yin Yin and Sharon

Both YY standing together


Missing a yellow if not we can form a traffic light.



Gals in a row


Merry Xmas and having great year a head!!
Thanks to all who joined me this night and I really had alot of fun with you all. This Xmas is abit different for me I but I think I had my good times in Penang. After this clubbing session I realized one thing!! I am no longer a party queen!!! Previously I can dance till dawn but now?? I start to stand there and see people shaking their backside after 130am. And the after clubbing effect is so bad!! Haha, I lost appetite for whole day and felt abit hin hin too. So hor.... clubbing, only once a while enough!!! Me getting older liao, bo lat liao!
Sharon and me
Me and Win Yeow
Sharon and Nicholas
Hero and pretties
Me with Xmas hat acting cute ...
Another act cute pose
Ex colleague Nicholas and me
My hang out buddy Jih Hoay
Win Yeow and the gals
Yin Yin and Sharon
Both YY standing together
Missing a yellow if not we can form a traffic light.
Gals in a row

Thanks to Nicholas, Win Yeow, the real party queen Sharon and YinYin, my buddy Jih Hoay for joining our night out. I hope you guys had a good times with me. Me here wishing everyone soon soon lee lee in 2011. Those still singles can get a good partner, those couples can get a good day to tie the knot, those married eh can get a baby, those study eh graduate with flying colors, those working eh can get promo and etc etc....
Merry Xmas and having great year a head!!
3 comments:
what you mean by "This Xmas is abit different for me"???
By the way,really happy to see you that day, and thanks to ur mom - char bee hoon, make me so paisei nia.. your mom service is so nice there. wahaha.
Last but not least, wish both of us will get Mr.Right in 2011... muahahaha..
My "abit different" means I celebrate Xmas in single mode for 2nd yr. :)
Nvrm, next year will no longer in single mode... muahahah..
Post a Comment