Sunday, July 10, 2011

Facebook mania?

This is my post written from my blackberry. I wanted to write something during my boring class this day. I will add on when i got my laptop later hehe! I find the posting function for mobile template not bad it just I couldn't write more since my battery was draining out.

Ok back to my main title here, I was actually wanted to talk about facebook gamers. To those who play alot, no offence, :-) I am actually referring to someone in my family who I noticed him playing games all the time or should I say most of the time. Basically he just play games and do nothing whole day, day and night. And I am serious day and night, mid night till early morning. And the thing here is whenever I login to my facebook homepage, I can only see he is updating his games status over and over again. My point here is, he does nothing but playing games.

He hardly talk to kids, hardly spend time with kids like teaching them homework, watch the kids show with them or in short, spend quality time with his kids. Maybe he does, but through my observation, most of the time, he just sit in front of the laptop and play games. I think for a father of 2, he should have something more important to do than games.

2 comments:

WY said...

Oops... Sensing some tension going on there...

Sakemi said...

Yes indeed but i was just sharing my own thought. Everyone has the right to choose what they want to do.