Lately I am craving for ladies bags. And I dont mind buying cheap stuffs as long as it looks nice and trendy. The current trend I am observing for now is being colourful. The color is the key thing and I am in love with the colorful bags. One of the trend now is the Long Champ bag cost you about MYR600 if you buy from retail boutique. Buying online may be cheaper but the price should not < MYR400.
I actually quite like this bag but I am not willing to spend so much to follow the trend. If you follow my older blogs, I still spend few hundreds for bag but the bag must be good quality, good leather and simple and nice design. That's why Fossil is still on top of my list where they do have nice bag with reasonable price. When I said reasonable means is within range of MYR400 - 1000. Second choice is Radley, you can get it from Parkson, price also around MYR400 - 1000 with really nice workmanship and good leather. I will always shop during year end sales to get best buy item.
Long Champ bag - black in color with long handler
I actually quite like this bag but I am not willing to spend so much to follow the trend. If you follow my older blogs, I still spend few hundreds for bag but the bag must be good quality, good leather and simple and nice design. That's why Fossil is still on top of my list where they do have nice bag with reasonable price. When I said reasonable means is within range of MYR400 - 1000. Second choice is Radley, you can get it from Parkson, price also around MYR400 - 1000 with really nice workmanship and good leather. I will always shop during year end sales to get best buy item.
Long Champ bag - black in color with long handler

These are the colors they selling, in fact they have more like orange, pink, ocean blue, purple and etc. And one thing bad about this is, there is no inner compartment and you need smaller pouch for your wallet, key, makeup stuffs and etc. But still it is good if you for short trip travel the bag i big enough for a 2 days trip. For me is enough not sure for the others. The bag comes in different size small to extra large.

The next thing coming up fast and is this Banane Taipei bag, also comes in many colors. This bag is famous for its 3D printing, copying the Hermes Berkin bag - a very expensive bag. :)
This bag cost about MYR280 may be 300 I am not sure but again I will not spend 300 for a normal canvas bag. :)

Then again, as I love the color so much so I bought AA instead. This one cost me MYR70 Not cheap but is 75% lower than the original price and I find it look really nice, not comparing to the original printing, but its good enough for me. Inside I put in my Lenovo laptop, makeup pouch, another pouch for my wallet, key, sunglasses, tissues and an umbrella.
Sweet pink bag


Sunset orange bag


I really love this bag and I am thinking to get more colors.
2 comments:
so bright! 好青春哟!
Oh yea... Yes i am !:)
Post a Comment