The couples of the night, this is the night for them.
The brothers and sisters
Me the only single 'creature' in the family now.
Sisters and best friend forever. Here we have new faces in my blog, we have Michelle, my sister's collegue and me.
The Chew's pretty and handsome (tak malu!)
I also invited my goodie gang to join our party, from left we have Beng Hoe, Huey Ru, my sister in law Li Mei, Sharon and Meng Hwa.
My lovely siblings, always love you! Thanks to my sister for all her support and providing us on what I need when I came to KL since last year. Thanks to my brother for helping me on repairing my car and fire fighting with me at home. I enjoy the time we play Wii , chilling with beers and whiskey at home. Due to that, my tolerance to alchohol is 'improved'.... not a bad thing though.
Ok when is the next party then? (*Wink)
My siblings and their spouse
Another group photo for our craziest gang!
This was taken upon request, camwhoring while partying, we have Sharon and Junnie here.
From left: Bryan, Sharon, Meng Hwa, Junnie and the hot and sexy me. (ops! tak malu again!)
If there is a word called bestest, I would award this man as my bestest buddy - Mr. Lawrence Kang, a very helpful, supportive buddy of mine.
The Mr Decent Beng Hoe, I wonder why his eyes get red instead of his face... (sceptical face)
Get crazier when I started to drink more.
The night was the best night not only for our family but also my friends. The club was nice, music was good, beers was fantastic. Lastly, congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Chew!
No comments:
Post a Comment