Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Update for the month

I officially moved out from Puchong and stay on my own in Wangsamaju instead. The reason behind if that I think it is time to stay ALONE!!! Hu hu Ha ha!! And the feeling is so good , seriously I am not saying stay with family is bad, OK? Just the feeling of FREEDOM!!

I can do whatever I want!

I can sleep at anytime!

I can focus on study without any interruption!

The room is very quiet!

I dont need to drive to work!

The public transportation is very convenient here!

The food, the places for makan is just behind my apartment, 5 mins walk!

What else? Ok, one more, OverTime also just 10 mins walk away from my room. Weeeeee! :)




My early xmas present! LongChamp Planates, a bag that I always wanted but buying here is rather too crazy so I pay less by getting some help from my sister's fren.



Xmas is around the corner, and I am gonna have family gathering on the xmas eve as my cousin is having her wedding reception on the 24th Dec. Then new year eve, I am still not decided where to go but most probadly I will step into Singapore.


Happy holiday to all!

1 comment:

WY said...

aiseh... go sg for new year shopping lor. kakakaka