Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The year has come to the end

What had you done for the past 1 year? As usual, lets recap a little the top 10 major stuffs that I had done in this year.

1. I changed job and moved to Puchong


2. I stepped my foot to Taman Negara for the first time and its FREE!


3. I just realized my blog turned 5 yrs old this year.


4. I bought my first smart phone and thats the most expensive I ever bought.


5. I changed job again Apr this year.

6. I just realized I had started and studied in my MBA for a year, and here is my result to-date. So far I am still very happy, lets pray the coming result will move me to 3.8 CGPA.


7. My brother decided to tie the knot with the gal of his life


8. My cousin closing her singlehood on this day 11-11-11


9. I moved out from Puchong and seek for my freedom. *wink*


10. I spent 2000 to create a new casing for my teeth.... CROWN


11. EH.... only 10 items hor this one I update again in DEC 2012.


Happy 2011!!

No comments: