It was a beautiful holiday ... I finished my exam and spent 1 week in Penang. And the two angels followed me since they are not going to school during this period. Therefore, my sis exchange her Toyota over my Kelisa for that 2 weeks. Since my small little car is too small to carry kids and the maid.
I spent time with mom, and of course hanging out with frens too. This time round is little different since I gone back for 1 week and so I have time to hang out, lay back at home and also spend quality time with mom and the kids. I truly enjoy the period of time.
Time passing fast and I drove back alone on Sun (when is 18th Dec) leaving the kids at home with mom. Prior to that, the pricess Erica sounded like very moody and not talking to me. May be she felt complicated whether to follow me back to KL or stay Penang with her PoPo. Hey, means I stand quite an important place in her heart. She actually feel bad for leaving me away neh! Thats what I got for being her guardian during her younger time. Of course I love both of them, the princess and the prince Ayden.
I drove back in the afternoon and arrived at night. Thought of going out with my siblings since it was a Sun night but when I arrived they already hangout at Cheras. From Puchong to Cheras is like taking me forever especially after 5 hours drive from Penang. And so I scrapped the plan and stay home.
Next day, a Monday. I thought its gonna be a good Monday for me. But definitely not a good one. My car.... after stop driving her for 1 week, she tried to tell me that she is being upset with me and was 'crying'. And she was crying out loud, even I played very loud music in the car, I could clearly hear her crying. The next thing I did is.... off my aircond, off my tuner, lower my window to understand why is she crying so loud.
To my surprise, the noise of crying from the engine was something new to me. I never heard such a noise for the past 7 years. Indeed, I was panic....... but then I still drove to office. My heart and emotion was terribly disturbed by the noise since it is something from the engine and if I dont pay attention to it, i afraid it may end up leading to more severe problem.
I did not have a good breakfast which I alws do every morning. I will have my time reading newspaper, have a cup of coffee and have my breakfast. This day, I ate half of my bread, coffee cup left to cold and still not finishing it. All I wanted to do is to wait. Wait until 10am and call my brother.
Finally he wakes up, I called and told him I need help to send my car to workshop immediately and I can wait no more. He led me to his regular workshop in Shah Alam and so I asked for emergency dismiss from my manager and left office.
Thanks to my friend Beng Hoe who spent time to pick me from workshop, if not I would have call a cab to go back to KL. Phew.... Thats not all, the mechanic still not telling what's wrong with my car..... thats make me feel even worst. The next day, brother called me and update to me on my car problem. Well, what other choice I have other than repair it? Since its the enginer faulty so there goes, I spent 1600 this time round. Not to forget I start spending money on this car since last year.
When the car get older, this is what we gonna get through. May be something big is happening and I shall do something before the big project kicking my ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment