
The car that I fall in love when I first saw it some time ago. This was recommended by some friends of mine when I initiated the topic of changing new car. The car size, prizing that fit my liking, if you take away Honda and Toyota. Ford is the best choice I can get.

The car comes with chio interior, coming with USB, Ipod port compatible and etc etc and to my surprise with the price, they actually provide such a good stuff.

I personally sit in the car before and I feel good, the driver seat very comfortable, the seat curve sit right at your back so you feel good sitting on it. The door is the one thing that steal away my heart. Its solid and you feel the car is heavy, and of course you feel your car is expensive.
I had checked online for the list of cars that Ford is selling in the country. This Fiesta is the cheapest range among all. :) Well the best that I can afford I would say. I also like Ford Mondeo, looks very chio, very spacious and SIPEH BIG!!! May be that is my next car in next few years. Who knows? :P

Check out the rear lamp, looks so luxury. Mondeo is selling at MYR179k

Fiesta comes with these standard features which I think more or less same among same category cars:
6-Speed Dual Clutch Powershift® Automatic Transmission
Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
Traction Control System (TCS)Antilock Braking System (ABS)
Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
Driver & Passenger Airbags
Bluetooth/USB/iPod Connectivity & Voice Control
Power of 122PS @ 6300rpm
Fuel consumption 5.9L per 100KM
16" alloy wheel
The car is selling at MYR82888, it comes with 3 years warranty and free maintenance up to 60,000km. That is another thing that I like from Ford.
If you feel like joining me, please check more from here.
The All New Fiesta
2 comments:
when can I get a ride?
End of Jan earliest.
Post a Comment