Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thanks for everything

Its been a while since my last post about my relationship. I am hereby announcing I am now attached to someone. Someone who I think he deserves to be loved.

I thank you for your patient, your calming words help alot.

I thank you for your dumbness and that makes you unique and special to me. (Is that supposed to be a compliment?)

I thank you for your shoulder and hands that hold me when I fall, it means alot to me.



And thanks for loving me and you will be loved. I hope we spend everyday like Valentine's day.

2 comments:

WY said...

hahaha
I like this:
I thank you for your dumbness and that makes you unique and special to me. (Is that a compliment?)

Does he read your blog?

Sakemi said...

Yes WY, he does ... only once a blue moon... hehe!