This post is not about my gathering with my frens but to tell when a women a sick, she can really look very bad, I mean very very bad.
Day 1 - Right eyes infected but the "pink eye" - bacterial conjunctivities still not so visible but I could feel my eyes are swollen and having discharge from time to time. Discharge meaning my eyes constantly discharged the sticky mucus like the one you have when you suffer from running nose.

Day 3 - Both eyes infected in which I had seen Dr and he issued me 2 days MC straight away and I innocently told him I am ok and I can work.... the Dr replied, keep the MC just incase the infection not relief and you will need to stay indoor to rest. And he was right!

Day 6 - The infection eventually go away after few days taking med, but its back attacked my left eyes this time.

Day 8 - It was a Sun and I went to the same clinic again and was hoping Dr can inject me to relief my swollen eyes, I mean very very badly swollen eyes.
Dr. refused to do further as he said he is not the eyes specialist but wrote me a referral letter. So I told him to attention to Adventist hospital as that is our family preferred hospital. I spoken to Dr Leow and after some eye check and of course the checking process was rather painful. He flipped my eye lids to find out what is wrong with my backterial conjuntivities.
I told him this is not the first time I am getting this but normally it goes away in 2 to 3 days time. Never taken this long before and I mean never so bad before and it hard for me to tolerate since eyes is very delicate organ.
The diagnosis came out saying I am having Viral conjunctivitis infection, which is one level above bacterial infection, this is virus. That is why the normal eye drops could not relief my pink eyes.
He then prescribed these treatment for me and issued another 3 days MC for me. Wow... I am the MC QUEEN!!

Day 11 - I feel so much better, my eyes can open wide and big, swollen get better, so..so ... so much better. And yes I am still recuperate at home but working from home.

I guess I will stop wearing contact lens for few weeks until I am fully recovered.
No comments:
Post a Comment