Thursday, June 21, 2012

The call from angel

It was 20th June, my Uncle Tan's birthday. I drove to his door step and was ready to pick him out for dinner. The little angel called and below is our conversation:

Erica: Ee Ee, are you coming back tonight?
Ee Ee: No dear, I told you will meet you on Sunday night, don't you remember?

Erica: Ee Ee, you make a U turn come back, Daddy is not at home until Saturday.
Ee Ee: Ee Ee already in KL wor....

Erica: Yo............. you make a turn come back lo.
Ee Ee: Is ok dear, I'll see you on Sun ok?

Erica: No! I want Ee Ee come back and we can read story book together. I dont read when Ee Ee not around.
Ee Ee: But dear, tonight I cant, may be tmr ok?

Erica: I plant bean sprout lo, tmr you come home see!
Ee Ee: Really? Then I go back there after work tmr, OK?

Erica: Ok la, tonight I sleep with Ayden lo, Ee Ee dowan sleep with me.
Ee Ee: Ok dear, I talk to you tmr.

How can I ignore her when she said that to me? Especially when the gal is someone who I care so much!

No comments: