Ok, I started to use this mask since last Saturday. I tried all 3 types in 3 night, here comes my review. The effects to me is more or less same, as I could sleep with them when I am wearing them. hehe.... its been long time ago since the last time I apply face mask.
The mask is nice to smell, absolve very quickly. You could feel skin is moisturized and supple when I remove the mask. I cant say it does any magic but for me if I could relax when I apply any skin care, the effects would actually tripled from what it claimed to be. Yea, I like their fruity smell.
Olive - okok for me, not my favorite though.
Pomegranate - My favorite piece for now, I love the smell and refreshing agent.
Raspberry - smell like strawberry candy to me, too 'sweet' and dont really like it.. hehe!
Talking about this item, Fitting Up Essence, so far so good to me. It is not a miracle product for sure but the smell and relaxing effects make me cant help but love it so much. Apply this after cleansing and I use it as moisturizer though.
Sleeping mask, a 'culture' that coming from Korean brand. You dont see this product from other brands though. May be I dont know for now but you heard about this from Laneige, Skin Food and The Face Shop. Of course due to its popularity, other brands also catching up coming out with their own range.
Yes, I must say, I love this product. I sleep with happy skin and of course wakeup with happy skin too. Or may be simply I believe it would help me so my skin look like what I believe it to be. Ok i better stop doing this. My point is, if you sleep well, your skin will absolved better and thats why I love this so much.
As for Origins, sorry I dont know why the satisfaction just doesnt come along, may be I paid more so I expect more. Or may be my sleep quality in KL is bad so it did not trigger what it supposed to do on my skin. Well, that will be my last purchase from Origins. The main reason is that my ultra dry patches on my skin just not going away until I applied TFS face mask which is only $4 per pcs.





No comments:
Post a Comment