Sunday, December 16, 2012

TFS retreat !

I was in Ipoh last night; its been a while since my last stay in Ipoh. As holiday is approaching, we decided to stop by this beautiful town that filled with hills and mountains for a night. Shopping is something that I cant escape as that is not much we can spend time here though. Other than eating some famous local food, we spent a day in the Kinta City Mall.

The face shop is Korean brand and I tried its product many years back but it did not do anything so I dropped the idea to continue. During Xmas there are alot of promo for almost every brands, so I decided to take up the try on TFS again.

This Raspberry sleeping mask is NOT a new item, seriously I wanted to try long ago just I am being sceptical. However, after trying other so called "branded" brands and to me, if you dont sleep and eat well, forget about having good skin. I still look like me, stressed out, dull and no energy looking.

I was only thinking to get this Raspberry root sleeping mask. And again, Xmas promo made me spend more, the set comes with Raspberry root fitting up essence and eye patch, this set selling at $129.90.
If you get individual item, Sleeping mask cost you $89.90 and the essensce $59.90, eye patch i forgot how much it is.

Raspberry Root Sleeping Mask 100ml
Claimed to be rich with hydration effect, to use apply all skin care and apply on top and sleep with it. I really love the fruity smell, the smell actually made me relax. I cant review much as I only used it for 1 night, lets give it at least 2 weeks for me to say whether this is good, bad or do nothing product.

Raspberry Fitting Up Essence 50ml
Claimed to be rich with collagen and hydration effects. Again, I only applied for 1 night and cant comment much for now. It carries the same fruity smell.

                     
The Clean Face Travel Kit - consist of toner 30ml, lotion 30ml and essence 10ml
This is for oily skin user, may not be useful to me as I am having dry to very dry skin. I will try on my nose and see if it able to clear off my heavy duty white/black heads.

The sheet mask is something that I dont really believe. The reason being is that I was using those Taiwan face mask and cause my redness and itchyness to my face so I discarded all of them. Over here, is Purchase with Purchase Promo, with any purchase above $50, you get these 3 for $12. I took up 6 pcs and I have Olive, Raspberry and Promegranate face mask. All of them carries same function, moisturizing, hydrationg, replenishing and whatever TFS claimed. I take it as a relaxing agent to me. Using face mask really relax me and I fall asleep every time i use it.  I used Raspberry mask last night and I smell like berry whole night hehe!




Lets see if TFS can make my skin happy. :) Xmas retreat wiyth TFS starts now.... woo hoo!

No comments: