I have not been buying expensive skincare for very long time. I switched to pharmacy brands like Eucerin, Olay for few years. And lately something catches my attention ... Naruko from Taiwan.
My first attempt was buying their Appple Seed spot whitening range. My skin has not been looking good lately as I was under tremendous stress from the H Company. I always look not happy, dull and grey looking skin, I have not using mask for very long time and stuffs. Well all these has made me look older and not as young and cheerful than I used to be.
I tried this range and not hoping it will create any magic on my freckles or pigments, I was hoping I can look fairer and get back the glow. After using it for 6 weeks, I could see there are improvement, especially when I wakeup from bed, I look at the mirror and thinking ... "I don't look so scary anymore!" And I could go out from house without putting on makeup.
So the earlier batch of skincare finishing fast as I was using it at generous amount. The price is very affordable so I tend to use more than what I really need.And I am happy with the result.
I have added my new batch of Naruko skincare, this time I got the Taiwan Magnolia range - the anti aging solution. Hope for the best and I have confident these thing will make my glow again. :)
Oh, one last thing, you can get these product from any Watson store , price range MYR 29-99.



No comments:
Post a Comment