Well, yesterday was my birthday. I received a lot of phone calls from 11.30pm to 1am on the 8th Nov 2006 when I turned to an older lady. Sleep was disturbed but is ok as this usually doesn’t happened everyday. And it also means i am still popular.. *wink :P
The day, when I reached office, half way working my receptionist called me up and asked me to go to lobby to sign off my delivery. My first thought was….. cake or flower.
Here it is, 15x of lilies


All my colleagues were teasing me about my flowers... and i refused to let them snap my picture.... :P

My present, Austrian crystal in Mickey mouse shape.

My mom and I

The day, when I reached office, half way working my receptionist called me up and asked me to go to lobby to sign off my delivery. My first thought was….. cake or flower.
Here it is, 15x of lilies


All my colleagues were teasing me about my flowers... and i refused to let them snap my picture.... :P

My present, Austrian crystal in Mickey mouse shape.

My mom and I

No comments:
Post a Comment