I got this from my friend, Artistry gentle action makeup remover (for all skin types) . Well as it mentioned, gentle! Wow the first application of this cleanser make me feel my skin is pampered. This milk cleanser is so gentle and yet effectively removes the make up.
Apply the cleanser over the face and wipe off with cotton would be a better option to remove makeup rather than rinse it off. I only used it for few days and cant evaluate how good it is yet. I will update more later….
Here it is Artistry Gentle action make up remover 125ml $52
//so big bottle and yet so cost-less//

Apply the cleanser over the face and wipe off with cotton would be a better option to remove makeup rather than rinse it off. I only used it for few days and cant evaluate how good it is yet. I will update more later….
Here it is Artistry Gentle action make up remover 125ml $52
//so big bottle and yet so cost-less//

No comments:
Post a Comment