I was so sick for the past 1 week. Let me recall .... last fri i was having a drink with my friend at FLIX near Egate. The next day i joined my colleagues for hiking. Well, the hiking period was not short and i was straving for a few hours before we headed to town for our lunch.
There goes my weekends. Last Sun, i felt not so comfortable with my stomach. Oh yea i was having stomach upset but not diarrhea... just wind and i kept on 'burg" like a baby.
Monday, gastric pain started. I still work even i was feeling very uneasy.
Tuesday morning, a morning call from our IT helpdesk at 530am. There was an urgent issue...
I couldnt even walked straight, so i went out to consult DR and of course, i got a MC.
Wednesday, didnt sleep well since 2am, as i was having very bad diarrhea since 2am to 6am. Every half an hour without fail. I thought it would be stopped but no improvement shown and i got another MC from DR when i consulted him again.
Thursday, i was having very bad diarrhea over night and situation improved. Then again, my gastric getting worst. I mean very worst! I couldnt even walk, eat and drink. I felt pain whenever i talked, i breathed. Well indeed it was so painful. I still worked, but consulted DR after lunch.
Friday, situation did not improved at all, i got a referral letter from my panel DR and headed to Adventist hospital.
Saturday, i slept all day and situation slightly improved. I still having difficulty to eat and drink but not as bad as before.
Sunday, improved and i am able to go out for dinner with my mom... hooray! Thanks to DR Loo from Adventist hospital.
This week
========
Monday, i am ok to work and feel energetic, i can move around and back to usual.
Tuesday, my friend's big day. In fact i was thinking not to go to the wedding but she is my very old friend so i still go lor...
Here are some photos to share with you guys.
The hall

The stage


Me at home, before going out, i like the 2nd photo.


Now i realized when my pupils are darker, my eyes look bigger.
The couples Michelle and Allan




Group picture before the groom goes off.

Allan, Michelle, Christine, Me and Annie

Me and Michelle

==================================
Wednesday, aerobic class from 6 to 7pm.
Thursday, sending my mom to Perai for consultation review.
Friday, dinner with Jason's family.
So.... there goes my whole week schedule, indeed very occupied
There goes my weekends. Last Sun, i felt not so comfortable with my stomach. Oh yea i was having stomach upset but not diarrhea... just wind and i kept on 'burg" like a baby.
Monday, gastric pain started. I still work even i was feeling very uneasy.
Tuesday morning, a morning call from our IT helpdesk at 530am. There was an urgent issue...
I couldnt even walked straight, so i went out to consult DR and of course, i got a MC.
Wednesday, didnt sleep well since 2am, as i was having very bad diarrhea since 2am to 6am. Every half an hour without fail. I thought it would be stopped but no improvement shown and i got another MC from DR when i consulted him again.
Thursday, i was having very bad diarrhea over night and situation improved. Then again, my gastric getting worst. I mean very worst! I couldnt even walk, eat and drink. I felt pain whenever i talked, i breathed. Well indeed it was so painful. I still worked, but consulted DR after lunch.
Friday, situation did not improved at all, i got a referral letter from my panel DR and headed to Adventist hospital.
Saturday, i slept all day and situation slightly improved. I still having difficulty to eat and drink but not as bad as before.
Sunday, improved and i am able to go out for dinner with my mom... hooray! Thanks to DR Loo from Adventist hospital.
This week
========
Monday, i am ok to work and feel energetic, i can move around and back to usual.
Tuesday, my friend's big day. In fact i was thinking not to go to the wedding but she is my very old friend so i still go lor...
Here are some photos to share with you guys.
The hall

The stage


Me at home, before going out, i like the 2nd photo.


Now i realized when my pupils are darker, my eyes look bigger.
The couples Michelle and Allan




Group picture before the groom goes off.

Allan, Michelle, Christine, Me and Annie

Me and Michelle

==================================
Wednesday, aerobic class from 6 to 7pm.
Thursday, sending my mom to Perai for consultation review.
Friday, dinner with Jason's family.
So.... there goes my whole week schedule, indeed very occupied
No comments:
Post a Comment