I just bought it from Gurney Plaza this afternoon, i was on my way to get my car from the car park...while passing by the main hall at ground floor, a guy approached me with this..... 2x360ml
Wow, i was attracted by this immediately. The monthly disposable contact lens cost me about 15 to 20 bucks a pair. And now i can get it for free ler! I was asking whether or not they have my eyesight power, i am wearing -9.5 and this reading is equivalent to 950. My actual power for = left - 1000 and right - 1050. Scary ler? Can you imagine how thick my glasses is?
Then again when we buy contact lens, we need to reduce 100 from our power, so i am wearing -9.5 now. Due to the 'rare' usage of this reading, some shops dont keep it and we need to place a special order. For further understanding, when i mention -1 then it means 100, -2.5 = 250 and so and so forth.
I was asking them, if they got it i buy, otherwise i dont buy lor. They said, even they dont have i can order and come back to collect. Hehe.... today is my day, they got it so i bought it straight away.
Moisture plus solution usually sell at higher price. I am using RENU all this while; 2 x 500ml at RM28 which can last for 3 months. And i am the one who always buy cheaper stuffs....because Complete solution is more expensive compared to RENU. There are 2 types of solution from Complete normal solution is selling at RM38 for 2 x 360ml, or 46 for Moisture Plus. Both can last for 2 months.
Anyway i am happy today as i finally got my earrings!!!! I wanted to get a 'pearl' like earrings and i tried to look from every where recently. Then again, i am not so fancy to funky design, i still prefer to get a simple design. Most of the shops selling funky and very 'teen' type design. I know i am not teen and not into those. :D And today, i got this.... hehe yee pee yee pee! I like it so much, it is so simple and yet look classic. I can wear it for work, for dating and for formal dinners as well. One pair to fit them all! Hehe.... familiar with this statement?? Haha... One Ring to rule them all! Mua haha! I am a loyal fan to LOTR...
Selling at 2nd floor in GP at RM19.90 Silver 925, washable. Ei?? how come i look so hairly?
Now i am all set for dinner next weekends, see now you know why i wanted to get the earrings ... to make it one set. Preparing for a wedding dinner next week, so this week i probadly need to have enough rest so that i can have great skin. :D
By the way, anyone can tell me where to get free download of djfu and sorrow's album. I find them rocks! Check this out.... The Sorrow







No comments:
Post a Comment