It has been so long i never really write my own blog; i just posted lots of photos lately. Yeah, i realized that , i admit that i had been lazy for writing lately. And i dont have any special topic to share with you guys.
Erm.... someone reminds me about my relationship. I think i 'always' made the wrong choice; or you may say that i expect too much when a relationship getting closer.' If you would ask what kind of man i am expecting .... in fact there are no specific criterias listed. Who am i to 'choose' wor...
I think it is better to look for someone who share the same interest. When we talk, we would have good laugh and the topics will never end. Because what i say, he knows; what he says, i like to hear. Right?? Rather than meeting someone, who dont like what you like, how are you going to share you experience when he dont even bother about what you like??
Another type of man .... he dont really like what you like, then again he will pretend he like it. For example, there are things that he never do, but once he knows you like to do that, he will join your effort to do the same thing. At the end of day, he doesnt really enjoy the activity but just want to get closer to you.
Well, to meet someone who share everything you like is not easy. Where as the second type, pretender will be much more easier to meet. Hehe :-) Then again, how long he can pretend? I am sure once he got you, the pretending will stop! Totally, because the guy had met his objective. Right? It may sounds romantic because he tried to do something for you but ..... he must not forget to choose the right gal. Not every gals like this type of man - ME
My ex colleagues asked me to join their bikers team. I once thought of that but i afraid of gettting fall and injury. Mountain biking is not easy, and once you fall, you definitely get injured. I gave up at the end. Somemore my small Kelisa how to carry a mountain bike ler??
I still prefer walking up to the hill. I cant run la, no stamina to do that. Walking up already very tired to me. I am in the planning to form my own team, since i started to find KAKI from my office. And those who like to join Penang Bridge Run.... wow.... i should know them earlier!!! Too bad la, when i know they are joining, the application is closed already. I always wanted to join this event, stopped long time ago. Next year, i definitely go and run on the bridge again.
Next week plan
Pantai Keracut camp.... hiak! hiak! hiak!!
Planning to hike there and stay overnight in the camp. Cant wait for the day - 30th June 2007.
Anyone interested?? Pls let me know, leave your email to me by dropping a comment and i will send you the invitation.
Next year plan .... Kota Kinabalu 4095m above sea level. To reach the top, i need to train up stamina; hiking must be a weekly routine from now on. Depends on the weather though.
Penang Bridge Run.... half marathon 22km is no joke. So stamina training also need to be done at least a few months before the event. This event always fall on June every year.
Erm.... someone reminds me about my relationship. I think i 'always' made the wrong choice; or you may say that i expect too much when a relationship getting closer.' If you would ask what kind of man i am expecting .... in fact there are no specific criterias listed. Who am i to 'choose' wor...
I think it is better to look for someone who share the same interest. When we talk, we would have good laugh and the topics will never end. Because what i say, he knows; what he says, i like to hear. Right?? Rather than meeting someone, who dont like what you like, how are you going to share you experience when he dont even bother about what you like??
Another type of man .... he dont really like what you like, then again he will pretend he like it. For example, there are things that he never do, but once he knows you like to do that, he will join your effort to do the same thing. At the end of day, he doesnt really enjoy the activity but just want to get closer to you.
Well, to meet someone who share everything you like is not easy. Where as the second type, pretender will be much more easier to meet. Hehe :-) Then again, how long he can pretend? I am sure once he got you, the pretending will stop! Totally, because the guy had met his objective. Right? It may sounds romantic because he tried to do something for you but ..... he must not forget to choose the right gal. Not every gals like this type of man - ME
My ex colleagues asked me to join their bikers team. I once thought of that but i afraid of gettting fall and injury. Mountain biking is not easy, and once you fall, you definitely get injured. I gave up at the end. Somemore my small Kelisa how to carry a mountain bike ler??
I still prefer walking up to the hill. I cant run la, no stamina to do that. Walking up already very tired to me. I am in the planning to form my own team, since i started to find KAKI from my office. And those who like to join Penang Bridge Run.... wow.... i should know them earlier!!! Too bad la, when i know they are joining, the application is closed already. I always wanted to join this event, stopped long time ago. Next year, i definitely go and run on the bridge again.
Next week plan
Pantai Keracut camp.... hiak! hiak! hiak!!
Planning to hike there and stay overnight in the camp. Cant wait for the day - 30th June 2007.
Anyone interested?? Pls let me know, leave your email to me by dropping a comment and i will send you the invitation.
Next year plan .... Kota Kinabalu 4095m above sea level. To reach the top, i need to train up stamina; hiking must be a weekly routine from now on. Depends on the weather though.
Penang Bridge Run.... half marathon 22km is no joke. So stamina training also need to be done at least a few months before the event. This event always fall on June every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment