This Ms Erica Chong is challenging my patient lately. Previously, I need not to shout at her, by just looking at her, she will automatically ‘correct’ her own mistakes. But as she grown up, her stubbornness is getting worst. She is now out of control. OK fine! Let me show you my real color!
Let me share my mom’s experience;
She is always my mom’s angel. My mom seldom beat at her most of the time, the one who beat/ scold her is me. Yea I am the devil; bad one ma. My mom is like her Kuan Yin lo. Everything also look for the Kuan Yin Niang Niang to help nia. Yee yee scold, run to find niang niang, yee yee angry liao, run and cabut look for niang niang.
But now even niang niang also cannot tahan her liao. A few days ago, niang niang finally celebrate her grand opening with her new CANE. The cane being hit to Erica’s skin for the first time in her life. :D She was born in May 2004, 3.5 years old now. I was in my room doing something that night and I heard niang niang shouting liao. Niang niang cook rice for this angel and feeding her. Too bad, this angel did not want to eat and somemore make face wor. OK lo, niang niang still feed patiently and at last , beh tahan liao cane taruh bagi!! I ran out of my room and ‘watched movie’ lo. Of course lo, niang niang beat her, she ran to yee yee lo. So I also sayang sayang abit lo. Must be 1 bad 1 good ma, let Erica feel balance. :D
And guess what happened next day?? Erica Chong said to my mom: I don’t want you to feed me rice, I want kakak. Poh Poh feed, Rica will vomit eh!
Fainted ar!! Champion ar la Erica Chong!! You are the champion of the champion lo. My mom also don’t care la, you want kakak feed, she even happier. Save her problem and time ma. Not only that, bathe ar, change clothes also not allow my mom to do, just want kakak to do. Ok la.. my mom also tahan liao, do what ever you want lah.
Now, come to my story;
At the same night, she was playing with her coloring pencils and scramble all over on the floor. Ok lo, she said to my mom: Rica want to sleep liao. OK la, my mom said: You wan to sleep, pick up the pencils first lo. Then hor, this angel ran to maid’s room to wake the maid up to pick up the pencils for her!!!! I couldnt stand anymore, and walked out from my room and told her to do it herself. As our maid was sleeping already. I wanted her to do it and not asking her to get kakak to do; orr clearing her own mess after creating it.
I was talking nicely to her initially but you know, this angel just doesn’t care of my softness. OK lo, I tried again, still refused, 3rd chance…. i told her, (cane in hand) last chance liao, you want or don’t want to do it?? She ran from the room and sit with niang niang first (started to cry). I was looking at her and asked her to pick up the pencils. Still refused to pick up!!
Ok… I started to count… 1… 2…3 my hand released and hit her. Still refused to do wor!! Hit again, by the 3rd time I hit, she finally surrender and did it. The worst case is, after doing it, she dumb the pencils box. This really provoked me, I hit her a few times. And tell her: Don’t challenge my patient. When I ask you to pick up, you must pick up.
Whoa…. I wanted to explode liao! She is just a 3.5 yrs old gal but dare to show her temper to us now. Really champion ar!! I must continue show her my color, otherwise this angel is totally out of control! She is over my limit now.
Ms ND, she is YOUR DAUGHTER!!! Cake see wa!
No comments:
Post a Comment