Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Its not easy to be a housewife!!

Ahem.... today I am going to share my thought of being a full time house wife. Yea to us, house wife is unemployed. They can sleep as long as they wish, no need to set alarm in the morning and just cook plus some daily housework at home.

Erm.... to me not really ler. Why I say so?? Its not that I am planning to be one but just having such feeling as my mom is not around for 1 week. She flew off to Beijing last Fri and now I am HOME ALONE!! Nah.... not alone la, my man comes sometimes.Then again, he comes or not make no differnet one. Mom not around ma, so I need to sweep the floor, mop... nah.... only weekends, soak clothes and wash it with washing machine and cook sometimes.

Ok, I am an OFFICE LADY. Finished work at 515pm, assuming I leave office on time or 15 mins later. I am driving from Kulim back to Penang and that would take me 45 to an hour, depends on traffic condition. So the earliest time that I can reach home is 630pm or later. Thats consider early. Then, lets say I dont cook, and I eat out somewhere near my house. After eating out and go back to home, time turned to 730pm.

First thing I do is to turn on the washing machine as washing the clothes for full cycle would need about 35mins. Then I proceed to tidy up the house, that would take around 15 to 20 mins, depends on the house condition and size. For my house, 15 mins is enough since my mom maintained the house very well. Not many things to do also, hehe. Sweeping plus tidying up the house would take me about 30 mins. House is very clean, thanks to mommy.

When I finished all these works, time turned to 830pm. And I have not even start to take my shower yet!!! Then at this point, the clothes finished washing and I start to hang it onto the rack. When I am done with the hanging, time is already 9pm.

Imagine a wife with kids, still need to take care of the kids; make milk; change pampers; shower them; change clothes for them. If they kids is 4 yrs old and above; you need to check their homework, read story book, talk to them, play with them, sing to them. And up to this point, I want to ask, what guy would do to help us??
?

??

???

????

?????

??????

???????

????????

?????????

??????????

???????????

????????????

?????????????

??????????????

???????????????

????????????????

?????????????????

??????????????????

???????????????????

????????????????????

?????????????????????

??????????????????????

???????????????????????

????????????????????????


THEY SIT ON THE SOFA AND WATCH ASTRO!!!!

When you asked, 'want to eat apple?' Ok la, let me have the chance to show how 'wifely' I am, I also cut the apple, remove the skin then wash the apple "nice nice clean clean" and PRESENT IT to him. Then hor, after eating he sent the EMPTY plate to the washing basin and DO NOTHING AND GO BACK TO THE SOFA CONTINUE WATCHING ASTRO!!!

So conclusion, its not easy to be a wife. When you do something, thats the thing you should do and the male will just sit there and wait for the dinner, post dinner fruits, drinks. And when they finished eating or drinking, they expect you to wash the dishes and will not make initiative to help unless you voice out.

So to make womens life easier, pls follow the rules below:
1) Set a time table, who do what and rotate the task list.
2) If you cook, make sure he wash the dishes, otherwise dont cook.
3) If you sweep the floor, ask him to help you to hang the clothes.
4) If he refused to do anything, off the ASTRO.
5) If he turns on again, remove the ASTRO smart card from the decoder.
6) When they asked you 'why you never bring water to me?" Aanswer them,"You have 2 hands and legs, do it yourself!"

问你死没?

No comments: