Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why worry?

Some ppl are born with 'overly thinking' mind. These ppl always think alot, worry alot, and make alot of assumption of things that have not happened in future, and of course make decision on what they had assumed.

Right..... let me say something about this, some says elderly group called olden ppl, in hokkien we say LAO LANG. Yea right, like my mom who was born in 1949 is now 59 yrs old, round up make to 60. You called her as old?? Well, I DONT REALLY THINK SO!!!

Why?? she is already 60 and have white hairs grown on her head now. Well.. well.. I seriously do not think 60 yrs old is called OLD. I had the same thought before 2004 actually. I thought ppl who had reached 50 called old but after an incident happened to my mom in 2004, I agreed to what Dr Loh said to me.


Dr Loh is one of the famous Orthopaedic surgeon from Loh Guan Lye hospital. He said: You called your mom 55 yrs old as OLD? She still have 20 to 30 yrs to live!! She is not old!

After that session, I agreed with him.... my grandmom lived until 97, my great grandmom live >100 yrs old!! If someone is 50, he/she might have another 30 to 40 yrs to live so I dont called them as old. Old to me is >80 or less than 20 from 100 , then I called these ppl as old ppl aka LAO LANG.

And what I wanted to write in this post is that ... some ppl really think too much by saying.... they are old already but not even reach 60. And worry about ALOT of things all the time. Well... if you want to worry, there are countless things to worry about, so I sometimes feel helpless in this case.

My mom as an example, she was having very bad spine problem back in 2004 where she couldnt even sit in the toilet bowl to pee, not even 1 min!! She needs to lie down on the bed all the time to make herself feel 'comfortable' rather than painful. She is recovered now, and able to sit and run as normal. Just that, try to avoid to let her carry heavy loads to make the problem dont come back again. It happened again in 2006 and we sent her to physiotheraphy for recovery treatment as what Dr Loh suggested. And thanks god nothing happened to her. As what Dr Loh said ..... my mom is still young in his point of view and he suggested anything else than having spine surgery on my mom when I consulted him. So I remembered him until now ... well I quite like him as he save us RM30k. :D

She is always worry about alot of things, but what I wanted to say is she is positive to herself. Even she couldnt sit down for a cup of kopi O before. She was being very positive and of course, with the mental support from ME. As my siblings are not by her side, I was the only one to show my support. And now she is ok and happily with her grandchild AKA my angels - Erica and Ayden Chong.

And where as some ppl dont behave so, they think alot.... what if this?? what if that?? If this never do now then will ... ?? So ppl like this will never feel happy as they worry too much!!! And by having this worries, you will actually make ppl around you feel unhappy as they may need to do something to make you feel 'not so worry' OR 'satisfied' or etc. I want to say, sometimes having these ppl around you is totally no fun as they have very good imagination and they are always negative thinking. This make me feel sucks and pissed me off sometimes.

To me, you want to continue worry then continue lah, no time to entertain liao!! Worry this and that, as if lah they are the only one can handle things where other cannot! Damn sien when talking to ppl like this. If one day sick and die ma die lah, thats your fate ok? Dont say something like, if I never do this before I die, later I wont die in peace! Ggrrgrgrgrr ....... ppl born and die naturally, so if worry so much better sit at home and dont walk out.

I just want to make one statement for this ... life is short la... be positive and stay happy always!

No comments: